Top 10 Cosrx Products Best Korean Skincare Brand for Acne

Top 10 Cosrx Products Best Korean Skincare Brand for Acne

Today, I have my top 10 favorite Cosrx product in front of me.
This was a highly requested video ever since I filmed my massive Cosrx haul and to be completely honest with you guys it was very difficult just to pick my top 10 so I'm probably going to reference other essences and serum so let's get started. First, we have the Low pH good morning Gel Cleanser. And this is one of my favorite cleansers because it's super gentle.

This is formulated with botanical ingredients. It helps your skin feel very soft and also helps clear it because it's a mild acidic cleanser I love this my brother loves this. It's very gentle and affordable. I think this is like less than ten dollars so highly want to recommend this cleanser.

Next, we have the cosrx one step pimple clear pads. If you watched a lot of my empties, this has been featured in almost every single one of them after I discovered them and i love them because it helps exfoliate and it removes the makeup that your cleanser didn't remove. A lot of guys say " then why do you use that cleanser?"
There are days when i'm lazy and I don't double cleanse. This pad right here and helps me remove that extra makeup and it exfoliates.

I love how soft my skin feels after using this and it's definitely one of my favorite toners out there.
I have another toner and this is the AHA/BHA Clarifying treatment toner and you can tell i am almost done using this my brother absolutely love this so actually he basically used up the majority of this product, but this is basically a product that help reduce the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes. It cleans out your pores.
I love how gentle this product is.
There are other toners that I tried from Cosrx and I think they're great i just love how gentle cosrx products are in general, but this is my favorite out of all the other ones because it comes from spray and also I just saw better results with this Sorry, Eunice from Wishtrend came in and I wanted to say hi, but basically I love this product -- very gentle and if you have acne and acne scars i would recommend this toner for you.

Next, I have an essence and here we have the Advance Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence And there are so many essences that I've tried from cosrx and it was really hard for me to pick one because the essence from AHA is really good 95... I don't know how to say it, but that was really good BHA and blackhead ones are really good, but I chose this one because i saw fading of acne scars the day after I used this product so if you have acne scars and hyperpigmentation I. Really want to recommend this snail product this help moisturize your skin your skin will feel super smooth afterwards and it's just another product it's just another holy grail product of mine. After the essence, I like to follow up with a lotion and this is the oil-free ultra moisturizing lotion with birch sap and as the name says it is ultra moisturizing.

I love this product because I have dry skin, but people who have oily skin like my brother he fell in love this product because it's oil-free very gentle and moisturizing for this skin as well. So during the wintertime I like to use this and another moisturizer afterwards and this one is the advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream and again i love snail products because i have acne scars and snail products definitely helped fade that. And I am seriously almost done using this moisturizer. It's super moisturizing.

On the packaging it also says that it reduces the appearance of wrinkles definitely one of my favorite moisturizers. I plan on sharing my top 10 in the future this is definitely on that list. Definitely want to recommend it! On days I want extra moisture,
I follow up with a overnight mask. You can skip it and go straight to the mask but because i have dry skin, i like to use the lotion, a cream, and then like an hour later I really do this before I go to bed.

This is Rice Overnight Spa Mask and this might surprise you because you guys know that i love the honey one, but i have been using the rice one every single day and I must say I like it more than the honey one because it really brightened up the skin. The honey one helped with the acne scars and I. Feel like they're both great products but right now, i'm in love with the rice one. Next, we have my all-time favorite products from Cosrx and it is the Centella Blemish Cream.

My brother calls this the MVP cream and a lot of you guys comments that to it seriously just a great product if you have acne or acne scars this help fade it. It's one of my favorite treatment for acne along with pimple patches A lot of you guys ask me when you should be using this i use it after all of the products at the very end and my brother does it this way to and the next morning you'll notice that a lot of your pimples and acne scars will be faded and treated. So definitely a great product if I have to recommend like one product from cosrx it would be the Centella Blemish Cream. So next, we do have the Acne Pimple Master Patches.

And these stickers, I am amazed because they actually help with your cystic acne and after you put one of these stickers on
the next day you'll notice that that area will be calmed down and if you had a rising pimple or a zit
It actually takes out all that gunk. So I love these patches and this is actually like my fifteenth package because I go through these so quickly and my brother loves them too. Cosrx is another brand that is the only brand, the only Korean Skincare brand that my brother fell in love with so the a lot of products like this this... Are all approved by my brother as well.

Okay, finally we have Aloe Soothing Sun Cream This is one of my favorite products because it's a very moisturizing sunscreen. A lot of you guys ask me "do you like the Klairs one? Innisfree? Missha? Neogen? Kicho? All the sunscreens that I mentioned on my channel are really good and sunscreens in the past broke me out,
but the ones I mentioned on this channel didn't. It just depends on your preference if you want a moisturizing one, I would go with this. If you want something that kind of helps with the redness, the klairs one! If you want something watery, i would recommend the Missha or Neogen.

So it really depends on the preference but the Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream something is one of my favorites because it's a very light sunscreen it doesn't smell like a sunscreen it doesn't leave a white cast and that's what I look for in a sunscreen I want something that is very lightweight, but very protective when it comes to suncare. So these are my top 10 Cosrx products
these are my favorite I actually had a hard time picking ten because for essence, i really like the blackhead one, the BHA one, the A-Sol, honey overnight Mask, I love the aloe cream as well... There's just so many Cosrx products that i fell in love with, but these are my top 10. Cosrx is actually one of my favorite Korean Skincare because they're very gentle and really good for acne.

A lot of you guys ask me is ok if you're in high school or junior high
my cousins (who are young) with acne actually love cosrx because the products are very gentle and very helpful for their acne prone skin so highly want to recommend cosrx I'll be linking all the products in the description box
If you have any questions please ask down below in the comments
I'll try my best respond to you guys I'll see you guys in my next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment