Flying Back to Seoul + Inflight Skincare Routine

Flying Back to Seoul + Inflight Skincare Routine

Good morning everyone. Today is my last day in America, I'm so sad to leave,
but it's time to go back to Korea. Today's vlog is gonna be very scenic because of my drive from Jersey
to JFK airport and also I'm probably gonna include
my airpor... Airplane skincare routine again.

So, we'll see how this one goes and then I'm probably going to land
in Korea and get a little bit of the clip and then end the vlog there. So I'm giving you guys a rundown
of what today's vlog is going to be like. So, um, yeah, New Jersey KCON
was a lot of fun, but it's time to go back to Korea
and get back in the routine. Yeah, I'm very tired right now so hopefully I'll sleep on the plane.

But no matter how tired I am,
sometimes I just don't sleep at all but hopefully today I'll sleep for...
Throughout the most of the ride. All right, let's go. Subtitles provided by
KickSubs.Com Yes! This looks really good actually. Eddie, what did you get? Pho? Pho.

It's like noodles and like beef broth,
that's it. I'm pretty sure we are on the same flight
as an idol group that we saw yesterday. Yes, here. Everybody was taking photos
while they were walking.

I think it was NCT. But then he's like, "There would've been
more security" - "if it was NCT."
- Oh you're talking to the camera - Yeah.
- I thought you were talking to me. - Yeah.
- Or I don't know, there were like ten of them. - Pay more attention today.

I don't know.
- 9 To... 9 To 10. Oh. Goodbye, New York.

Subtitles provided by
KickSubs.Com Subtitles provided by
KickSubs.Com.

No comments:

Post a Comment