Get Unready With Me 10 Step Korean Skincare RoutineNighttime

Get Unready With Me 10 Step Korean Skincare RoutineNighttime

Hi everyone! My name is Joan; Today, Ill be sharing my Updated Nightime Skincare Routine. Before getting started, I just want to let you know that I have dry and acne prone skin. I always start off by removing my eye makeup. Ive been using the Leaders Green Tea Lip & Eye Point remover.

These are convenient wipes that gently remove all your point makeup. Next, I use the oil cut cleansing from Troiareuke. This is a great cleanser for anyone who doesnt want to double cleanse because this water based cleanser removes it ALL. I  pour a quarter size amount and massage it onto my face.

After that, I wet my hands and massage my face once again and THEN I wash it off. To exfoliate, I like to use the Negoen gauze peel twice a week. This is one of my favorite ways to exfoliate because its gentle and smells wonderful. You can also check if your cleanser is doing its job because sometimes, foundation gets onto these pads but as you can see, the oil cut cleansing did a great job.

Then I wash it off with lukewarm water Afterwards, I pat my face dry instead of using a towel. The current new trend in Korea is layering essence toners to maximise skin hydration. At night, I start with the ACSEN TOC Toner. ACSEN stands for ACne SENsitive and this is SUCH a gentle product that treats acne and helps with the TOC (which stands for Turn over cycle).

After this, I move on to the Troiareuke Skin Complex formula. The blue is good for acne, green is good for sensitive skin, and yellow for brightening. Depending on the day, I choose the color OR sometimes, I like to mix and match. I spray the product onto my hands and pat it onto my skin 5 times.

I love how this step reduces redness and makes my skin feel super hydrated. Moving on to eye cream. The innisfree orchid one is my favorite because its moisturizing and helps prevent future wrinkles. I like to gently apply this under my eyes and my smile lines ACSEN Recovery Cream is probably my favorite spot treatment.

It may be pricey, but I saw GREAT results with this. Not only does this help out with acne scars, but it also heals the pitted scars as well. I follow up with another ACSEN product The Selemix Serum helps calm my skin and minimizes the scars. The special ingredients are all plant based which helps restore, recover, and moisturize the skin! 1 Pack a day is another Korean trend I like to incorporate in my skincare routine.

I always use different sheet masks, but here I used the cosrx holy moly snail mask. Great for acne scars and moisture I leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and apply the leftover essence on my neck To lock in all the goodness, I use a moisturizer. The troiareuke cell energy cream is one of my favorites. It's very light yet an excellent cream that provides moisture and nutrients because of the rich natural ingredients.

On my lips, I use the Lineage lip sleeping mask. This keeps my lips supple and preps it for tomorrows lipstick. And finally, we cant forget the cosrx acne patches. These stickers actually help calm down acne.

And that was my updated night time skincare routine! It may be excessive, but after a long day, I love treating myself. Ill be linking all the products in the description box if you are interested. And Ill see you all in my next video. Bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment