My Lazy Day Morning Skincare + Workout Routine in Korea

My Lazy Day Morning Skincare + Workout Routine in Korea

7Am Good morning, everyone! I thought
I would start off the year by sharing my morning routine. I naturally wake up quite early. And I'd spend
about 30 to 40 minutes checking my e-mails
and notifications in bed. And I also keep
a facial mist nearby to hydrate my face
when it feels dry.

When it's time to get up,
I make my bed... And head over to the kitchen
for a glass of water. Now, it's time to wash off. And first, gotta tie my hair, so it doesn't get in the way.

And after that,
I like to brush my teeth. Then, I reach for the COSRX
Low pH Good Morning Cleanser. It's my go-to
affordable gel cleanser. I've tried many, but this is
my favorite in the morning because it cleanses
without stripping my skin.

And it exfoliates my skin gently because of the natural
BHA ingredient. To prep my skin,
I've been reaching for the Klairs Supple Preparation
Facial Toner. This is a very popular one. It's formulated
with hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, and there's also
centella asiatica, which is great
for acne-prone skin.

It's a great toner
for all skin types and ages. Winter in Korea is really harsh
on the skin because it is so dry, so I make sure
to focus on moisture. And NEOGEN's Real Ferment
Micro Essence is the perfect skin booster
for the season because it is formulated with 93 percent
fermented ingredients. And not only is that
good for moisture, but it also brightens the skin
and helps with anti-aging.

For eye cream, I've been using
this sample from Lancme. And I immediately
fell in love with the texture and, of course, the results. Using my forefinger,
I gently pat it around my eyes, and it really helps moisturize and tighten the skin
around my eye. Next, we have a cream from Re:p.

This brand uses high-quality
natural ingredients and they're cruelty-free. To be honest, I'm not a fan
of the herbal scent, but that's because
it's formulated with olives, shea butter,
and lots of other antioxidants. For the final step,
we can't forget SPF. And you guys have definitely
seen this product before, so I won't talk
too much about it, but it's super lightweight and you don't have
to worry about white casts.

8:15 Am
Morning green tea Read, respond, &
heart your comments Around 9:00 am,
I get ready for the gym. I've been trying my best
to go five times a week. Once I'm there,
I stretch for about 20 minutes. And then,
jog for about 20 minutes.

And then, I go on the elliptical
to workout my arms. I try to use my arm strength
instead of my legs. I get home around 11:00 am
to wash up. And while I air-dry my hair, I usually edit or watch
YouTube videos while I snack on something
until I need to start getting ready to head out.

I'll try to film my updated
daily makeup look, but that's it for today's video. Please give this video
a thumbs up if you enjoyed it, and I shall see you
in my next one. Bye! Thanks for watching! Click here for more @JOANKEEM. Joanday joankeem.

No comments:

Post a Comment