WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL MAKEUP and SKINCARE BAG

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL MAKEUP and SKINCARE BAG

Hey guys! Welcome back! In today's video, I will show you what's in my travel makeup and skincare bag I know these are really big I am at Jakarta right now and will be attending an event The event is quite important I need to put a gorgeous makeup. That's why I bring a lot I will show you what's inside because I bring extra this time To be honest, my makeup bag is not so pretty But yea, let's get started And for now, we will start from the skincare bag This is the bag where I put in my skincare, as this can load so many skincare of mine This bag is from Philosophy Now, we will start to see what's inside Inside this bag, I put my skincare, hair vitamin, and lotion First, we will start from the upper one First, I bring this. Vaseline Healthy White Lotion I intentionally carry this to spend them all and dispose the container So, it lightens my bag Next is Bioderma. This is cleansing or micellar water I like to carry this because during travelling, I want my face to be fresh without facing my face, I can use this to remove my base makeup.

So, this is it Now, for the skincare. I bring all my full size skincare from Kicho This one is toner I also bring the essence. The container is not that big, so it is okay I also bring moisturizer for morning and night and if you want to watch my skincare routine, you can click here lately, I like skincare from Laneige which is Clear C Peeling Serum This serum has function to whiten, no I think it brightens the skin this also contains BHA that is able to soften the skin That's all for the skincare I also bring deodorant from Dove, but the plastic is thrown away, but ya I bring one to avoid body odour I also carry hair vitamin L'oreal Extraordinary Oil I carry this because I plan to spend this and throw the container away Next, I also carry dry shampoo from Big Hair Don't Care I really like this because this dry shampoo can make our hair look big and voluminous This does not adsorb that much oil. I will show you After that, just apply it like this It doesn't directly make your hair bigger, but textured When you go to an event, this will be really great to make you look more gorgeous So, I bring this just in case my hair is oily, as my hair is often oily I also carry hair spray from Barbara This looks old-fashioned but I like this because the spraying method releases water So I bring this because my hair is the typical hair that will be straight really fast after curling just a little more products inside this bag I also have Mac Prime Fix.

This one is a set spray makeup to set after makeup look and not to make your face too powdery. So, I bring this This is an extra. Basically, I have never brought this much for holiday The last is my comb. This is also an old-fashioned comb Okay, that's all for my skincare bag Now, I will show you my makeup bag This makeup bag has been with me for 3 years When it is opened, it looks like this It can load much and be hanged in toilet of your hotel I will start from the small bag first I put in my brushes, but actually I don't bring a lot, only the most important ones these are my brushes This one is powder brush, so is this.

I unintentionally bring two this one is blush brush from ZOEVA, angle brush for contouring, highlighter brush from real techniques the rests are for eye makeup. Brushes are from real techniques, sigma, BH cosmetics I will not explain one by one, but if you are interested to know which one is my favorite brush, the most used brush, I will make a video about it next is the middle one. This is where I put in my makeup. I will show you one by one the first one is I carry primer from Makeup Forever series Hydrating and I bring my favorite foundation from L'oreal Infallible Pro-matte.

I like the combination from both because L'oreal is a bit matte and I will prefer to use primer that hydrates vice versa and every time I use these two combos, lots of people say my skin is good, the makeup is having a good resistance and flawless look that's why if I have important event, I will use these as these suit on my skin. I love both of these for the concealer, I bring Clio Kill Cover. To be honest, this has been dry that is why I want to spend it all and throw away the container I like this as this is full coverage and make my skin look softer. These three are best combinations.

I love it Usually, if I already apply this foundation and concealer, I will not use powder anymore because if I apply powder, my skin looks dry. So I leave without using powder and it will resist for a day for eyebrows product, I bring three. The first one is eyebrow pencil from Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz. I also carry Eyebrow Pomade Benefit Ka-Brow.

I like this so much especially for event I also bring Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer This makes our eyebrows more feathery Next is for eye makeup. I only bring one eyeshadow palette Usually I always bring ABH Modern Renaissance, but I think I use it too often and need to move on otherwise, my makeup will look the same so this time, I bring Colour Pop Element of Surprise this one has purple, pink, but also brown. I really like the formula of Colour Pop Eyeshadow So, this is really good and the price is affordable So, if you are looking for eyeshadow, I highly recommend you to try Colour Pop then, I also bring extra glitter eyeshadow as I really like my eyeshadow to be glittery I don't really suit matte eyeshadow I like the glittery ones and I bring two. The first one is Colour Pop Supernova Eyeshadow Firecracker this one is Holika Holika These are the swatches for Holika Holika and Colour Pop Basically, when I do makeup and apply this to my eyelids, my makeup will look gorgeous.

I like these I love it for fake eyelashes, I bring three from Sheilash. The first one is natural and gives dolly eyes look The second is dolly model. This also gives dolly look and I really like it as it looks natural the last one is I have the glam model. This can be used for night event that needs bold makeup I currently like fake eyelashes from Sheilash as they look good and natural.

They only give us three options, but those are really good what lacks is it can't be used for too long, it can only be used for several times for the mascara, I bring Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel I like this because the wand is really small, it is convenient to apply to my thin and short eyelashes next, I also bring three eyeliners the first one is Clio Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner for the tightline, I use one from Lavie Matte Dark Brown Waterproof Liner I also bring this one. This is actually more like crayon eyeliner. The size is big This is from Nyx. The shade is Yoghurt.

I apply this to my inner eye corner and cover it with eyeshadow as to make my eyeshadow popped for contouring, I bring Too Cool for School Art Class  by Rodin. The colors are like this actually, this looks really natural and less pigmented but I am lazy to bring Kat Von D, actually it is really good and pigmented, good for a gorgeous makeup look but, for travelling, the size is too big, so I decide to bring this compact and small product and I like this product for contouring my nose as this results a natural look for blush, I bring two from Becca Cosmetic both because the packages are small, colors are good pigmented and last for all day the first color that I carry is tigerlily. The color is orange the second color that I carry is a more pink one, Snapdragon for highlighter, I carry small size from Fenty Beauty this one is Killawatt Hustla Baby still a few more products remained, the last ones are lipstick for the nude color, I bring lipstick from Etude House. This one is like My Lips But Better Lipstick the color is alike with my lips, but better.

The color is beige brownish for the red lipstick, I bring Maybelline Gigi Hadid Lani. The color is like this. I like to combine both I also bring the pink purple lipstick, I apply it right now on my lips No number in the package, but I will try to put it on the description box The color is more like purple, pink, muted magenta, I don't know how to explain the color I also bring 3CE. The color is orange.

When I want my makeup to be orange, I apply this lipstick 114 Rose I also bring liptint, Maybelline no. 7 This is still new. I recently open this. The color is more like coral I also bring lipgloss, Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb.

This is a really good lipgloss, the color is beige nude. It looks very luxurious using this on my lips, feels gorgeous that's why I bring this and the last one is accessories, curler for eyelashes, pinset to take out eyebrow and put on eyelashes and small scissor to cut the edge of eyelashes, and so on. This is really useful this is the very last part of my bag I bring two sheet masks, Tea tree care solution for acne problem, I actually bring this for Hoshi So, that's it I also bring sunscreen from Cosrx I also bring removal of lip and eye makeup from Clio Micro-Fessional Eye Lip Makeup Remover and also cotton bud and panty liner just in case I need it okay guys, these are the stuff that I usually bring during travelling and also these are stuff that I believe to apply when I want to attend event as during travelling, I always bring products that are convenient to use and last long on my face so, these are the products So, I hope you guys enjoy this video Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel Don't forget to click the bell to turn on the notification of new video Thank you so much for watching and see you next time! Bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment