People Try Acne Healing Stickers

People Try Acne Healing Stickers

- Peace Out Acne Dots. Here it... Dropped 'em. - They're stickers that
you put on your pimples.

- I found this on Yasamine's desk. And I know she's making a video about it, and I want to use one. - After cleansing, apply
a dot, tacky side down, on your blemish. For best results, wear for six hours or simply leave it on overnight.

- After 10 years of pubescent pain, it's time to start something new. (Happy music) Kind of feels plasticky. We got one over here, and I'm just gonna put just
a whole trail over here, just in case. - As you can see, I have one little pimple right here.

(Happy music) - I have a pimple right here. It's raised and it hurts. I'm in your video now, Yas. - Okay, added a couple.

Gonna add the last one, I guess, there. Sure. I mean, whatever, there's a billion. Six hours or however long I sleep for, and then, take them off and see if it worked.

- I'm hoping that by tomorrow morning, it at least doesn't hurt, and when I get the kind
of pimples that hurt, they hurt for days, and if I could just stick
one of these on my face and know that in the morning, it wouldn't be painful, that'd be worth the money. (Happy music) - I'm very shocked and impressed that the dot has stayed on my face. However, it hurts so much more than it did yesterday. - We are going to see how the
Peace Out Acne Stickers did.

All right. The moment of truth. - Ow. Oww.

- So, it's very smooth, and on this, is like a little scab of what my pimple used to be. - I feel like the swelling went down. This one, remember, it was
like kind of ready to pop. This one definitely went down.

- It looks literally no different. I'm so disappointed. - Overall, they work pretty good. This was a big pimple, and now it's got...

It hurt went you take
'em off a little bit, obviously they're sticky, and I would recommend this, and also use them again. They're not bad. (Happy music).

No comments:

Post a Comment