Morning Korean Skincare Routine [ENGcc]

Morning Korean Skincare Routine [ENGcc]

First, I want to share this foam cleanser.
This is the Lotus Micro mild foam. I bought this after a friend recommended it to me.
I forgot what it was good for... I like it because it smells good and it was on sale at Aritaum! I've been using for a month and I do really like it! Before skincare, I like to use a mist! No reason why. It's become a habit of mine.

After the mist, I follow up with Mamonde Rose Water Toner. Rather than applying with my hands, I like to drench cotton sheets and create a sheet mask! I take them off after 1-2 minutes! It smells really good and I love how it's gentle. After the ampoule, I like to use an essence or serum. These days, I've been using the Sulwhasoo Serum after Girls Generation Sunny recommended it on Get it Beauty.

I must say, after using it, it's a great product! Next, a cream! These days, I've been obsessed with Banila Co's Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream. The day I bought an eyeliner? Or cushion? (I forget)
I received 3 samples of this. And after using it, I fell in LOVE.

So when I went in to buy it, I was so shocked by the price! It's like 49,000 won?! I was not sure until I went in for the third time. I decided to pick it up. It looks like honey and it smells like honey! This is perfect for my dry skin! This is seriously one of my current favorites! And finally, I have sunblock! You all probably know what I'm going to show! It is the Innisfree eco safety perfect sunblock! This is a product I always rave about so I won't say too much, but it's one of my holy grail products! Please like and subscribe for more;
I'll see you in my next one. Bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment