SKINCARE ROUTINE 2017

SKINCARE ROUTINE 2017

Hey guys, it's Annika. Welcome to my "Chann-ika." First, I just want to say I'm super f-in sorry about the lighting. It looks like f-ing trash. Today I'm going to be doing a video that has been so requested recently.

I'm not quite sure why. Maybe people just want some clear skin for back to school. But, nevertheless, I totally understand your concern. I love seeing people's skin care routines, personally.

Especially now that I've been getting some problematic skin. But it's natural. It happens during puberty, during that time of the month. So, what I use to take off my makeup kind of varies.

But right now I'm using the Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Cleansing Micellar Water. This is cruelty free. You can buy it at Ulta. And I think it's like 8 dollars.

And I'm just using cotton squares. I sound like a beauty guru. So it's a pump kind of thing. So I'm just pumping it.

And I'll use one of these pads for my face, and another one for my eyes. Actually, probably like two for my face when I'm wearing a full face. So what's the haps with y'all? My life has been pretty uninteresting, tbh. Essentially, I use two different face washes when I'm washing my face, just because I like to make sure that it's extra clean.

And since I wear a lot of makeup, I just want to make sure that I have all the makeup off. But I use the Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator and I also use the "Fresh" Purity. I'll show it to you, but I'm just gonna go wash my face at the sink. I f-ing wash my face like any other normal-ass person with hot water and then cool water to .

. . Like, close my pores. I don't know.

I f-ing hate myself. I'm back. Let's just not talk about how thin this eyebrow is. I don't know why, but this eyebrow doesn't grow, so if I f-- it up, it doesn't grow back.

Love my life. I just found this. I thought that I'd f--ing lost it. It's 8 dollars at Nordstrom Rack.

I'm pretty sure the mini size is like 16 dollars at Sephora. And I'm pretty sure that philosophy isn't cruelty free. If it is, then, yeah. This is good.

Like, go for this. But if it isn't, it's really not that great. It's good. Like, it washes your face.

But it's really not that different from any other cleanser. It's so similar to the Fresh Soy Milk Cleanser, literally any other cleanser . . .

[Burp] And, I like to use an exfoliator every night, unfortunately, since I have really dry patches on my skin that I really need to exfoliate. And also just like sh--. If I'm not using the Vasanti BrightenUp! Cleanser, I like to use the Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub by Lush. This doesn't test on animals, obviously.

And . . . "Not virgin"? Da f--? This just smells like .

. . Like . .

. Salt. But I just wanted to quickly talk about some face masks and pore strips and stuff. So I don't do pore strips too often.

My favorite pore strips are the . . . Where are they, though? The Bior Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

This is a pack with fourteen, and it has seven face strips and seven nose strips. I love these. I only have one left. And then, as for my favorite face mask right now, this is the Muddy Body Detox Clay Mask.

This was sent to me, and I was honestly like . . . I didn't really expect to like it.

And I know that you guys are probably like, "Oh, it just got sent to her." But it's actually really good, and I feel like it really cleans out my skin, which is crazy. I haven't used it like three weeks, which is why my skin is killing me. It comes with a little applicator brush. So what you do is, you dump a little bit into a cup, and you put a little bit of water, and then you put it all over your face.

This is my absolute favorite face mask f-ing ever. So I'm taking the Muddy Body Detox Clay Mask -- it's not focusing, because it doesn't like me -- and I have a tiny amount of water. You really don't need that much. I'm going to avoid the under-eyes because I want to show you guys these really cool under-eye patches, but .

. . This brush is actually super nice, as well. I didn't think I was gonna like the brush, just because I never really like the brushes that come with anything.

Oh also, I forgot to mention -- probably a really important part -- if you want to get 10% off of your Muddy Body, any purchase, anything from Muddy Body, just use the code "ANNIKA." I think it's in all caps. Where are the eye masks at? While this is drying, I'm probably not going to be able to f-in laugh or do any of that sh--. But the eye masks that I have are the Karuna Skin Renewal Eye Masks. So they "target dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines." "Comes with four pairs of eye masks." "One month supply when used weekly." I have not tried these yet, but I've been looking for some good eye masks, because the thing is, whenever I wake up, I just look so gross.

And on the first day of school, I just want to make sure that I don't look too gross. Oooh, this is cool. Okay. So it's like a book, I guess.

Queen. I'm suicidal. Okay. So this is what they look like.

I really like the way these feel. And also, they fit your eye really nicely. I also like that you don't just get one pair, you get four pairs. So I appreciate that.

"Remove backing and relax for 10 to 20 minutes." Damn. I'm looking like a snack. Okay. I'm gonna take these off.

Oooh, that feels so good. And I'm gonna wipe this off just with normal f-ing water. I legit don't understand how I went from trash to snack. Like, number one: Look at my skin.

The pimples are still there, but they're very flattened. And my skin is way softer. Karuna also sent me their Face f-ing bullsh-- . .

. Face Masks. So I feel like these are gonna be so good. These are for combination skin.

So I'm excited, because I have normal combination skin. Uh, hollow skin care routine. Alrighty. Now what do I do? I have such a detailed skincare routine.

It's really weird. I'm gonna take the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Emergency Spot Fix. I like this for pimples that are . .

. Pimple-y. And then, for moisturizer, I'm going to be using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer. I currently don't have a moisturizer.

I got this in my Ipsy bag a while ago, so I'm just using this. But . . .

If you guys have any good drugstore or "cheaper" cruelty-free moisturizers, please let me know in the comments. So many questions for y'all. But you can just use whatever moisturizer you want to use. This moisturizer isn't specifically wonderful.

Like, it's good. It's a really good moisturizer. But I feel like all moisturizers kind of do the same thing, so . .

. I'm going to take the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. You get 1.7 Fluid ounces of product in here. And this is the mini size.

I've literally had this for like a year and a half, and I have not run out. And this is only like 14 bucks for all of that product. Like, it's worth it. Basically like another moisturizer, but it's a mask, so it gives you the treatment that a mask does, but you don't need to wash it off in the morning.

When he nuts. Lol. What the f-- am I talking about? Last but not least, --- yes, the video is finally almost over -- I'm gonna take the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and I'm going to put this on my pimples. Don't shake this sh--.

You can get it at Ulta, and you can also get it at Urban Outfitters. But essentially, it's like a weird f-ing liquid, and then some powder at the bottom. And you just want to go down to the powder, put that on your pimples. What does this smell like? It's almost minty, but not really.

If anybody knows how to describe the scent of this, please let me know. And this sh-- . . .

Actually, the Dermalogica sh-- works so well. I'm not even kidding. And this sh-- works so well, too. I'm just using both of them because I want these pimples f--ing gone.

But, yeah. I hope that you guys enjoyed this little skincare routine. This is super duper requested. And I'm sorry that's not a makeup video, but hopefully it helps some of you guys.

And maybe you learned about some new products that you were really interested in. Like, if you're looking for a new moisturizer. Whatever. My .

. . I feel like the highlights of this video, like, the things that you need to get are that Muddy Body mask. That will change your f--ing life.

I'm also a huge fan of those Karuna Renewal Eye Masks. And I really like the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. I just feel like those are really nice things to have in your collection. So, yeah.

Thank you guys so much for watching. Please comment, rate, subscribe, and keep on skin caring..

No comments:

Post a Comment