Jessica Alba's Pre-Makeup Skincare Tutorial

Jessica Alba's Pre-Makeup Skincare Tutorial

I'll even put this on when I'm flying on the
plane. The person next to me usually thinks I'm crazy! So I love to prep my skin, especially when
it's dry and flaky, with the Braun Facial Spa and because it's so tiny it's easy to
travel with, so I'll cleanser right here and I'll just cleanse and I'll get a nice smooth
finish. Next I like to use the Joanna Vargas Eye Mask. These are the bright eye firming masks.

These are so fantastic because they're so
compact and they're like this jelly texture. They're very hydrating and they just feel very cooling
and good underneath the eyes. You leave it on for like 10 minutes and it really
kinda penetrates and it takes down the appearance of crows feet and just makes me feel more
bright and awake. And then this is a really fun new device that
I got and what it does is it like heats up and massages your skin.

We'll go under here which is my favorite thing
to do. And it's just kind of like giving your face
a little work out. And then I put on the Organic Facial Oil. I love the texture of this oil because it's
not heavy.

I put it on every morning and at night. When I'm on the plane I'll take my makeup
off and I put this on. It actually just melts and blends right into
your skin, whether you have foundation on or if you have concealer. You can wear it over makeup or under makeup,
you can even mix it with your makeup if you want that sort of barely there bare skin look.

Most people use concealer before they put
their foundation on as like a pre-grame and concealer is a post-game for me, actually
after my face is completely done I'll go in with concealer and it's that last thing that
I do. So this is a way for me to kind of get my
face done in five minutes and not have to wear a full face of makeup and have the commitment
of doing foundation and everything else. And then last, the Magic Balm, it is magical. This is such a great product because you can
put it on your lips, at the top of your cheekbones, then I like to put it down the bridge of my
nose, and I'll even do a quick glossy lid with it.

I love to really celebrate your own beauty
and instead of always masking and covering up, I really think that beauty is about enhancing
who you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment