MEETING MY STYLE ICON, JESSICA JUNG Blanc & Eclare Skincare Launch

MEETING MY STYLE ICON, JESSICA JUNG Blanc & Eclare Skincare Launch

Good morning, everyone. Today I'm starting off my day at Westfield Century City again. I feel like I come here so often in my vlogs but today Jessica Jung is having an event and I got invited so we're gonna go walk over to the Purist Pop-Up store and I'm actually having a meet-and-greet there on Tuesday, so I might combine it in a vlog or so but, yes I'm gonna meet Jessica Jung today. Here is the event detail, but there's already so many people here.

So, here I am at the Purist pop-up store and Check this out. This is for Jessica. She's going to come exactly at 10 a.M.. So here's her beauty line.

I have all of it if you guys want a review stay tuned because I'm thinking about doing one for my main channel but yeah, so cute in here. There's breakfast, wow. So fancy. I think I'm gonna go for a juice.

I'm here with Esther from FabFitFun and Jessica is on her way. She just flew in from Hong Kong and Korea directly to LA. It's your first time in LA, right? I've been here many times but its my first time meeting my fans and actually launching my skincare. Now, I'm sure a lot of your fans still remember you from Girls' Generation, and they're probably wanting to know, can you tell us about one story or one moment while you were part of the band and the group that is, just a really happy memory.

My debut, actually, when I first perform on stage cuz it was a dream come true for me then, and from then on it took off and, you know, launching Blanc & Eclare was also a dream come true for me as well. Well, I never skip my skincare routine, like, even when I'm tired or even when I'm maybe a little tipsy. I never skip it. I really truly believe that women have glowing skin, if they really put the time and effort into it and use the right products.

So, I mean, that's for me as well. So I always, you know, follow my skincare routine and I drink a lot of water with lemon. That's the key. To hydrate myself all the time.

Hydration is key for me. I think we want to wrap it up here and go to the fan signing because there's a lot of eager fans ready to meet you. So thank you Jessica for today's interview, for flying out all the way from Korea. LA loves you.

LA will always welcome you. I know you have a busy week ahead of you, but thank you for being here and I think your fans are super excited to see you. Thank you. Thank you, thank you for having me.

Bye. So we're by the food now, after the chat, but I'm here with Jen! Hi. We met at KCON and we're reunited. And she's feeding her child as well.

Baby boy. -Baby number two.
-I know. So the event just ended and I got a photo with Jessica, but I was too shy to ask her to say hello but yeah, she's super nice, and she's so pretty, perfect skin, but now I'm gonna get like lunch. We're gonna go to sweetgreen.

I'm gonna go with Esther here. We met today. I know. And then, what was your name? And Claire.

Gonna go to sweetgreen. This is a healthy restaurant. There's my salad. I got the balsamic vinaigrette, and I built my own.

I'm so excited. They both went to UCLA. Claire knows my cousin Abe. So, so cool.

Abraham. My brother's name is Abraham too,  so it's like so confusing. So I call Abraham, Abraham and my brother, Abe. Yeah.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call him Abraham. Yeah, I call him Abraham. This mall is so nice, but Claire is leaving us bye-bye Okay, there we go. She's dropping me off home, so nice Hopefully I get to see her again Can I work with one of my friends, so cool.

Yeah, such a small world watching the live from earlier And you guys that's me That's so weird But yes, I can't wait to try the product that's her favorite serum Good morning everyone, it's been two days since the Jessica Jung event and today I am gonna go get lunch with Jen who you guys saw at the event and then I'm gonna meet up with my cousin Because he's going to swipe me at his amazing dining hall food at UCLA. So you guys are going to see the other Abraham again today, so? Let's head on out and go meet up with Jen It's actually so cold outside today, so I came back to change here's my new outfit same shirt denim jacket and black pants All right guys. It's been a while since I last filmed, but I'm currently in an uber now I was just at Jenn's I got to play with Aria She is so cute like cuter in person and I got to catch up with Jen Get to know her a little bit we had Galbitang But now I'm on my way to UCLA. My cousin And I we are going to get dinner and the dining common food should be really really good So I'm really excited about that, but I didn't vlog there because I just wanted to have like quality time And I just felt rude to like vlogging her home, so yeah, that's why there was no footage from there, but yeah It was a good day so far.

My cousin's here, Abraham He shaved yeah, ruined plate my fave I had it once and it's my fave, so here's all of our food Abraham is getting water for us Look at him at his bowl. That's just for his water. This is a strawberry water Oh, my gosh Cuz the cup is not enough yeah, the cup is too small. Is it it's enough for me.

Thanks for swiping me. No problem To be honest after that first time I like really wanted this again, so I was like Abraham, when are you free? Yeah, this is like the healthy dining common food right? Yeah. So, it's good for you All organic Thanks for the food. No problem, any time.

I want to come back Maybe next week while he's still a student with dining Points because what is it? What is it call.  Swipe swipe, so I was like it's been so long But yes now, I'm gonna go pick up my backpack because they don't allow backpacks in court because some people steal food I It's made for her I don't even go here Left UCLA, and, where are we going Abe? Diddy Riese I want cookies I love cookies. Oh, it's so windy today, but there's not a long line today, so we are lucky Here we are we just have to wait in line now oh wait is cash only I don't have cash. No I feel so bad.

You're my younger, younger cousin, and you got me dinner Okay, I owe you next week. Yeah unless I go to UCLA again You can buy me something Korean. Yeah, no for sure. He's coming in June I will have  meet and greet Oh my gosh the options, and they're all 50 cents each I think I'm gonna go for the candy chocolate chip, the chocolate chip with walnuts and the oatmeal raisin with walnuts And then you're gonna do an ice cream sandwich Okay, so here's the very famous Diddy Riese Ice Cream Sandwich two dollars 50 cents Do you work here? No So, after this, Abe is gonna bird back to UCLA.

Can you explain that it's like a scooter you rent right? Yeah, it's like an electric scooter You pay like $1 just start it yeah Yeah, it's pretty cheap It's like the new big thing here, I need to try it Surf bird back home If you want. Maybe Yeah, I think I'm gonna end the vlog here, I hope you guys enjoyed watching Here's a shout out today for those of you guys who translated and transcribe this vlog right here I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into my vlogs. Thank you And I'll see you guys in the next one. Have a Joan day! Bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment