DIY Anti-Aging & Brighten Vitamin C creamlotionserum (Updated Recipes)

DIY Anti-Aging & Brighten Vitamin C creamlotionserum (Updated Recipes)

Hey beauties! Shine bright like a diamond. I wish I could sing. Welcome back and I have some orange blossom water. If you do not know what this is, make sure to visit this video.

It's one of my beauty secrets for happy hydrated skin. Do not panic if this isn't in your
kitchen. You can use other hydrosols AKA floral water or just plain water into
these recipes. Distilled are purified water will help
if you plan to make these every two to three weeks.

Guys and girls,
before you start your skincare routine try Vitamin c. It's one of the best
care products on the market. Vitamin C comes in many forms. Make sure you get the L-ascorbic acid form.

It's highly affected
on the skin and all the information is in the info box
on where to get. You can get yours at wholefoods locally. Time it
takes to notes! So our body is made up of thirty five percent of proteins
called collagen. It's the glue that holds our skin,
bones and ligaments together.

This is when Vitamin C actually benefits us with its anti-aging properties by boosting
collagen protection and production. By saying that, it actually firms
our skin and minimize sagging and wrinkles for a
youthful look so our skin feels soft and supple. It protects
our skin from UV sunlight because it's a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C are acidic so bacteria
cannot live on our skin.

Not a happy camper for home but grat for our
skin types especially my acne prone skin. Personally I have been using this for all
over a year, and it does lighten and brightens my complexion. The exfoliating factor faces acne marks
and hyper pigmentation. It's cheap and more effective.

Then high-end brands for example, this bottle
is not in the right packaging because L-ascorbic acid is an antioxidant that deteriorates from light exposure and the air at that turns it orange and
brown. So if you're planning to splurge on Vitamin C
products, don't buy if it's not airtight seal or an opaque packaging or and it's already tinted because you
can't even tell it's already been oxidized. Random fact. I attended pharmacy school back in the days so I.

Calculated my updated serum using some
ingredients similar to Ole Henriksen truth serum. I will be showing you guys
how to make this in serum, lotion or cream form. So What's the difference? Serum is an added moisture that goes into deep layers of the skin. While moisturizer focus on the top layer and protects the skin.

Twenty percent is the strongest
effected strength and don't get overwhelmed by this. Either follow by teaspoons or by ratio. The base will be water, glycerin, lotion or creams. It's really easy Before applying this on your face,
conduct a patch test to see if you can't tolerate the strength of the or you are allergic
cause and I don't want you to flare up with rashes all be face.

That would be scary. The first recipe is the simplest because
it's only three ingredients to make five percent for everyday use. You may need
an measuring tools like a tiny scoop or a pinch your fingers. And you can
use tap water for this one because you're making this fresh.

I'm using up pipette which is like a
dropper but you can use a teaspoon. Scoop 1/8 of a teaspoon of vitamin c
into your palm and teaspoon of water. Mix it until the powder dissolves. Now add a half of a teaspoon of glycerin.
It's usually an equal amounts of water to glycerin but i say adjust it to your liking.

It's
pretty sticky. I make sure to mix it well and pat it on to my
clean skin. Increase gradually for your skin to get used
to each strength every two to three weeks. You can also add Vitamin C into your lotion and cream.

I'm using my night moisturizer as my base. Ten percent so adding two and a quarter teaspoon
of my moisturizer into a clean jar. Like recycle a lip balm jar. And I make these in small batches
since it can oxidize in two to three weeks.

It turns orange to brown when it goes
bad. That's on you know you should toss it away. Cheers! My updated serum recipe by adding a
3/8 of a teaspoon of Vitamin C. Add either water or a hydrosol and you glycerin base.

I went with my orange blossom water instead of water. To make this serum less watery, use aloe vera gel. I added 1/8 of this. This will hydrate and soothes any irritation on our skin.

Yum, yum, yum. Don't drink this. So now you are going to add 3 drops of vitamin e oil to naturally preserve and gives a boost into a sunscreen
protection. I have hyper pigmentation issues so
adding licorice extract actually even out my skin complexion.

It's one of the safe skin lighteners on the market. For additional anti-aging
improvements. I'm using green tea extract This is the optional category. You can
play around with you are serum.

I'm using this tangerine essential oil for
energetic scent and antiseptic properties. You can refrigerate it to extend the shelf
life. Now clean first. I use a toner too.

Shake my serum before each use. You can start with every other day to daily. I use my serum twice a day. When I was a teen, I did a lot of sunbathing.

So when you apply your serum, roll it and pat it in. It soaks in better that way and the last step is moisturizing. We all do it. So to start, you going to apply your
vitamin c cream if you decide to make this.

I apply it on my neck and my chest because we do wrinkles down there, and apply all
over the face. Your skin will feel smooth and radiant instantly. It may tingle. Give your skin two to three months for a full results.

I have another DIY
coming soon so don't missed out. Subscribe and watch my previous
videos for how to use and a bunch of randomness.
I love you guys! Follow me on twitter, facebook and instragram..

No comments:

Post a Comment