THE TRUTH ABOUT MY EXTREME ANTI-AGING Advice, Tips & Secrets...

THE TRUTH ABOUT MY EXTREME ANTI-AGING Advice, Tips & Secrets...

Whats up everybody?
Welcome back to my channel. Today I am not applying makeup,
I know that might sound a little shocking. But, were going to dive into the infamous
topic of antiaging and skincare. Now this is not a full regime
of how I do my skincare.

I know you guys have been asking
about that for a long time. I promise I will do it this summer. I want
to talk about antiaging, extreme antiaging and what I do personally to look
this way and its crazy, because to me and a lot of people say this when
they havent seen me in a while or a few years. Theyre like, Bitch, are you like
rewinding the age clock? How do you look like that? How do you have no wrinkles
under your eyes? No bags Its not easy, I will say that.
I will say that right now.

Of course were gonna go into
a little in-depth whole thing. Im also gonna be applying
some masks. Im gonna be talking about my favorite
moisturizers, favorite lipscrubs. Creams for the hands, neck, face.

Everything bitch, I got a cream for everything. Quick disclaimer. Everything in todays
video works for me, of course trying out these things throughout
the years is how I discovered a lot of this stuff. And Im also gonna be talking about some tips
and tricks that I do on the daily that of course free.

Just everyday life for when youre in
the car, when youre out in the sun. All the crazy shit that
I do to look like this. I just want to put it out there you guys,
that I just turned thirty years old. Whats up three zero,
how are you? So what does thirty mean? It means that its really time to amp up
the antiaging, if you dont want to age.

Now there are a lot of people that are gonna say
But aging gracefully is amazing and I like wrinkles. Sorry, that was hard to come out my mouth. Now I do wanna say one thing, because I always
make jokes about plastic surgery and fillers. Now I think that a lot of YouTube beauty
gurus go way overboard with their fillers and thats obviously their insecurities
and they have a lot going on right here.

But if you want to do something for yourself
because you want to change you and theres no other factors, theres no one else telling
you what to do and you want to do it for yourself, I think that is the only time that you
should do anything and modify yourself. If you wanna get your breasts done,
if you wanna get bigger lips, if you wanna get Botox and you
wanna do it for you, bitch go do it. And if it makes you feel better inside or just
because you wanna change something for fun, I think thats what is most important. Now I am gonna say this, of course you guys
have seen me get lip injections on my channel, but I do not have Botox and a lot of people probably
make jokes cause I make jokes and Im very sarcastic.

You guys know that. But if you guys didnt know,
Im a very sarcastic person and throughout the years I have made jokes about
getting facial surgery, crazy shit done to me and a lot of it was just me being
funny and none of it was true. So, Ive had my lips done. Do I have Botox? Do I have filler or anything else on my face? No! That is the final answer.

I don't know. Maybe people dont believe me
because Ive said shit in the past, I dont know. But, I can move my forehead,
I can move any part of my face. I mean, theres no Botox in this face
or Id be a little bit more frozen.

I think the problem with todays society
and anti-aging in the market for, is that a lot of the times its geared
for old woman or older people. The problem with that you guys,
Im not saying its too late. But if youre going to show a sixty-year-old
an eye cream, its already too late. They are...

Theyve already
aged around their eyes. If you have crows feet already
and its really severe, you know? Its not that its too too late,
but you should of done it before. So, I think a lot of the time all these
myths and secrets and tricks, a lot of it is really just a lie and you know,
companies are trying to sell you the dream. At the end of the day its all about genetics
and also your diet is very important.

I drink water all day long. It may seem like
Im drinking Red Bull on Snapchat all the time, but I am drinking water all day long. And your diet is very important
to aging as well. For all of you people that are
addicted to caffeine and soda, that just dries out your skin and
over time you will look a lot older.

As we like to say. But, you wanna see what
the fuck Im talking about? And all these crazy tricks
Ive got up my sleeves? Then keep on watching. I at age, Im trying to think here. Girl Im trying to rewind
the fucking clock.

One, two, three. Okay, probably
at around age fifteen. So 15 years ago, I trained
myself to not move my face. So what does that mean? It means that you see my forehead.

I mean for my age,
my forehead is very smooth. There are a little few fine lines in there,
which is obviously normal. But I have done a really good job of when
Im talking or laughing or really expressing. I dont really move my face and I dont
mean when Im talking Im just like.

I move my face, but I dont really move this area
a lot and I dont really move like my forehead. So I dont really move
my face when I laugh. I dont move my eyes. Now were about to dive into some skincare and
Im gonna show you guys my favorite products.

Im gonna test out and show you guys a new
mask that just hit the market a month ago. Now when Im washing or cleansing, you need to
find products that have no alcohol in them, okay? Alcohol and anything is the devil,
it will age you. Now some of the things have to have a tiny bit
of alcohol for formulas and I understand that. I definitely look past that sometimes.

But toners that have severe alcohol in it, youre
just literally wiping the future off of your face. So one of my favorite primers
ever is by the brand Sisley. It is the floral toning lotion and Ive mentioned
this in a previous favorites video. This is my third bottle, it is amazing.

Now I love to use little cotton circles,
you can get these at the drugstore. Now everything in todays video you guys, is sadly
not drugstore or price friendly and antiaging stuff, you really cant find something that is
gonna really stop time at Wholegreens. But you can get these cotton pads and Im not trying
to be shady but thats just really, really realistic. I have tried out so many products and the drugstore isnt the antiaging kingdom
of where you gonna find these secrets.

So this toner, its a little more
pricey but it is amazing. Its good for dry and sensitive
skin out there. People ask me all the time,
What kind of skin do you have? Do you have dry? Do you have normal?
Do you have combination? Do you have oily? I really fall in that middle category
of just normal skin. In the morning you guys, I love to wake up
and before even brushing my teeth...

I mean the teeth are really important bitch,
but the skin is really what I focus on first. So Ill take a little cotton pad and I will put some
all in here and then I just wipe down my skin and this will remove all of the dirt and the oil that
your skin was dealing with throughout the night. I will wipe down my entire face
and I love wiping down my neck. The neck and this area
is very important.

Now let me show you something
a little disgusting. You see that? That was on my face. This is all of the dirt and
oil from last night. So once the dirt is off of your skin,
then we can move on.

And before we move on, I just wanna say
a few more brands that Im loving right now. Now Lamer, you guys know is
a very expensive skincare brand. They have amazing makeup now. But this is another toner,
its called La Tonic.

Its amazing for just kind of like a refresher throughout
the day and it doesnt leave you shiny or weird. Which some toners can leave
you feeling sort of... I dont know. Every product does something different.

And then recently the brand Fresh, who I discovered in
Sephora like two years ago and now I am such a fan. Just put out the Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
and yes, those are rose particals in the bottle. Im kind of living for it. It looks so cool.

And I dont have it in front of me, but I used to use
a Dover toner from the drugstore actually and it is alcohol free. So remember guys, when you are buying stuff
at the drugstore or at the mall or anywhere, look at the back of the bottle or the
box and look at the ingredients. It might be in the middle, it might be
at the front, it might be at the bottom. But if the word alcohol is in there
and its a toner, run for the hills.

So after I tone my skin
I love to moisturize. Now its gonna be a little probably
weird to explain this because I use different moisturizers
throughout the week. So I dont stick to one
every day, you know? Sometimes Ill feel a little more
dry, sometimes Im travelling. Like a few of my favorites Im obsessed
with, I have to say this LaMer one again.

I know I have mentioned this in favorites videos,
but this is the moisturizing soft cream and I just ran out of my huge bottle. It lasted me like eleven months
which is pretty damn good. I know the price point is a little extreme and
a lot of you are gonna be like, Girl. Spare me.

But I think after using it for a few years, Ive seen
a difference and I love how it makes me feel. Another one Im obsessed with is this Dior Totale
Capture moisturizer and I love bringing this on trips. Now another really great one that I recommend
to people is from the brand Fresh. Again, this is the Ultimate Aging
Complexion Treatment.

It is a soft cream, meaning it is a moisturizer. Now its a little weird because when
you open it, it feels almost air light. Almost like flubber, its not...
Its just weird. So I will just take this and just kind
of rub it in between my fingers and then were just gonna
massage all over the skin.

And I love just going all over the
face like a mini little massage. Also, you know whats crazy
is perfume, right? This is just a quick side note. When you are spraying perfume on yourself,
that is literal pure alcohol with fragrance. Its really like alcohol mixed with alcohol.

And were not talking about the drinking kind,
were talking about real alcohol the ingredient. And imagine every morning,
what are you doing? Youre literally spraying alcohol
on your skin every single day. So when I do perfume I only really spray on my
clothes or Ill dab a little bit and Ill barely rub it, but its like every time I do it Im like clinging
because were aging honey, were aging. So, Im bringing the extraness as always.

So the brand Sicily a few months ago came
out with something that is for the neck only. This is the neck cream. Its supposed to firm, refine,
remodel your existence. Now this is supposed to show
improvement after a month.

Now Ive used this for a while.
Im not gonna say my neck looks better. Does it feel softer and has
the skin kind of improved? 100% Well say it has. It smells so good. So, the neck cream looks
something like this.

It smells so fresh and I love Sicily. I know you guys heard me use this
so many times on my channel. One of their favorite products of mine is their
primer which a lot of Youtubers are using now. This one though, the neck cream works.

So were just gonna take
some out on our nail. Were just gonna dot it all over our neck
and this just feels so fresh and amazing. Alright, now lets talk about when youre gonna go
out into the world, youre gonna leave your house and youre gonna say hello to this sun,
which is aka the devil. And what are we going
to do about that? Now I am someone that is...

We keep saying the word extreme,
thats me. Now when I go outside you guys, I dont ever sit in the sun longer
than five minutes. When Im walking to my car,
I will hold something up, Im literally... This is not what
I hold up normally, but I hold up things so the sun
never touches my face.

When I am walking around
at lets say a music festival or an outdoor mall or Im walking somewhere
far, I always bring like an umbrella. I dont give a fuck how dumb I look
or what people say about me. Also, sunscreen is very
important you guys. Now you dont have to get
a boogey ass sunscreen, of course the drugstore has some
great ones from Neutrogena.

But I love a sunscreen with SPF 50. Now heres a disclaimer that Im just
gonna say and put it out there. A lot of brands, even in the drugstore or the mall will give a disclaimer
of yes 150 SPF da da da. That is a false advertisement and
those products do not exist.

Any brand is allowed to put whatever
number they want on here and lie. I dont know why thats allowed legally. But if youve seen stuff thats
like 110 SPF its not real. It can only go up to 50.

Besides that I always
put on sunscreen before my makeup definitely in the summer
especially out here, I always wear sun glasses. I know I have mentioned
this in previous videos and people probably roll their eyes. Buut girl, I just got to say one thing sun glasses
are probably one of the biggest keys of anti-aging for me personally that
I have noticed throughout the years. I always look over at people
theyre squinting, their eyes are fucked,
they looking crazy, the sun is beaming on their face
in traffic and they just like Uhh Im not gonna do it cause
my eyes will pull.

But you know what I mean when someones
squinting and its just like... Crows feets to the gods
and Im like no. So every time I leave the house I dont
care if I have full make up on or not, I am using this as an extreme example
but I love sun glasses. Now, these glasses are very
obnoxious and big, which I love anything big in my hands,
mouth or face.

I love these because
they are massive. You know you dont have to get
designer sun glasses, there are a million sun glasses out
there in the world just get some that are UV protectived and dont get played
by some false ass advertisement. Now I know we talked
about diet earlier, but I think it is very important
to know that I dont party and what I mean about partying is you guys,
I dont drink alcohol, I dont get wasted. And a lot of you know this about me,
but if you are a new...

Hi. I have never tried alcohol before I know that
is going to seem shocking to some people. I just think that people go and
dig up old videos on my channel when I was touring and doing music
and a lot of them were like Oh my god we found a picture
of you  with a shot glass And Im like girl, that was full of Fiji
water and it was for the shot. You know for the camera,
its for the moment I pretended to take
a shot with my friends.

There is also a footage
of me with a drink. You know when I go to a bar
and you ask for a Red Bull or a Shirley Temple which
by the way is Sprite and grenadine for everyone
out there that is like What the hell is that? I will hold a drink and it will look like
all my friends but its Red Bull. So please do not try to clock me. Not drinking is something
that I am proud of and I think at my age there
is really no point to start.

My family comes from
a long line of addicts and I know there is some of you
out there that can relate to that. Anyone that has a crazy cousin or a brother
or a sister or parents who are alcoholics or you know addicts definitely
can relate to me on that one. Where you know me personally I dont
want to follow down those footsteps of my family and go down that path,
so I chose to not drink at a really young age. Ive stuck to it...
I dont see a point in it now.

Do I love smoking weed every day? Yes that is relaxing and calming it
takes away my anxiety and I just feel over
all great after I hit. Also a quick note. I have never tried cigarettes. I have never puffed on one.

Of course Ive done one for
pictures in the past. But Ive never smoked and I think
nicotine and cigarettes are so awful. And I know a lot of you are gonna
try come at me for smoking weed, it is such a big difference. Just go on Google and type what is the difference
between cannabis and cigarettes? And you will get a long list of what
the hell is going on bitches.

So besides that you guys,
I love facemasks. And of course you guys have seen me use
the Mud from Glamglow over and over. It is one of my favorite products of all time
and another thing that I love for moisturizing, I know you guys have seen
me all over my Snapchat using the Sicily black
rose cream mask. Also they have something called
the eye contour mask.

Yeah this is crazy, you can almost
feel it like pulsing on your skin. Also I just wanna quickly
shout out Keels for their midnight recovery
eye treatment. I love this. So I think I wanna end this video
by using a new mask I discovered a month ago and Ive
been trying it out for a few weeks to make sure it worked before
I dare talk about it.

Cause I aint about to tell
you about no bullshit. So the brand Charlotte Tilbury, which makes one of my favorite
nude lipsticks of all time. So this is called the Instant
Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask. And basically this is supposed
to hydrate, lift wrinkles, sooth and brighten your skin tone.

It comes like this,
you open it up bam. So well take one out, its a classic
rose gold packaging which I live for. Now its a little weird you guys,
because it is literally like dry. And there she is.

Wow! So Im just gonna read you
guys the instructions. Now unfold your dry sheet mask, place pink side onto cleanse skin,
were cleanse honey. And it wants me to hook the top hooks
over my ears, oh my god! Another airone. Fuck, wheres Manny
when I need him? Loop bottom hooks over
the ears ensuring the mask is smoothed over every facial contour.

Gently massage on top to activate,
leave on for fifteen minutes to activate. So the cool thing about it you guys, is once its on you rub it and it actually
starts to do something, which is crazy. So Im just gonna put
this on me right now. Look at that nose honey, yes.

Alright so the mask is on the face. It looks a little weird cause it does fold,
but it does seamlessly go, the nose is on. So it basically says that it wants
me to gently massage. Now Ive been...

This is my
fourth mask Ive done and I really just go like this back
and forth and I just massage it. And this is just basically activating
whatever ingredients that are in here and it is starting
to soak into the skin. I know you cant see much and it looks
a little funky, but I promise its working. So Im going to massage this
for another 30 seconds and I will be back in 15 minutes.

And fifteen minutes later were back. Im gonna take this mask off. Mask off, fucking mask off, mask off,
motherfucking set hey. Right and my hair is crazy.

Alright, now that the mask is off,
the skin... Oh my god! I dont know what is in here
when you grab it, it is so crazy Im like
wheres the ingredients? Shea butter, glycerin, fruit oil, seed butter,
vegetable oil, soy bean oil... Oh my god. Okay, well my skin...

Every time I use these Im like,
you know when you do a mask and you cant stop feeling your skin
'cause it feels baby soft? Thats whats happening right now. But besides that you guys, I hope you learned
something new in todays video. If you think Im ridiculous for wanting
to age, great keep on scrolling. But I hope you guys learned something and just be careful out there
with the sun and your diet.

And just remember at the end
of the day I love this type of stuff and this is what Im into it. Ive been a makeup artist for 15 years
now and Im all into skincare and I think thats very important. If youre someone that
doesnt give a fuck and you just watch this for entertainment,
thank you so much for watching. And I will see you guys
on the next video.

Bye guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment