My Anti-Aging Secrets - Morning & Night Skin Routine

My Anti-Aging Secrets - Morning & Night Skin Routine

Hey guys so I'm so excited to do this
video for you guys today it is on skincare so I'm gonna show you guys how
I take care of my skin and I'm also going to show you guys my famous little
mist here and I'm going to go through the recipe with you guys because I know
you guys really want there at the be a lot of it's going to be super natural
and focused on anti-aging of course because we're at that age while I'm at
that age really sit okay you're such a bad boy but you're so cute so you're so
lucky for the Hat taking care of my skin is probably one
of the most important things to me right now I would have to say just because of
my age I'm 27 years old so when you're around that age you kind of think as
anti-aging as this thing that's like running behind you it's going really
fast right so you have to like speed it up and as you get older you have to run
faster and faster so yeah I would say I. Started worrying about aging when I was
25 because I guess that's like the midmark between 20 and 30 that's what
kind of really woke me up and I think that that's what made me go to all
natural I feel like my lines are not as visible anymore I feel like my skin is
so much more hydrated and I just felt like with using regular store-bought
products I felt like every two hours I. Was like oh I need to put some more on
because I've lost the hydration in my skin and it just I just didn't feel like
it worked for me I feel like my skin has always been a little bit sensitive to a
lot of chemicals so I'm going to show you guys a couple of products today
where we're gonna slow that beast down behind us because we gotta get rid of it
and we have to stay as young as possible first long as we can so I'm also gonna
share with you guys a couple tips that I've learned along the way so if you
ever get a pimple in your face I tend to get pimples in this sort of area for
some reason so I have like a pimple right here right now and I think I have
only right here but I do touch my skin a lot
here so I'm guessing that that's why that happens but what I do when I have a
little pimple like that I've heard just to use alcohol so I grab a pad or a
q-tip and you just dip it in some rubbing alcohol and I just put it on the
actual pimple the other thing I like to use on pimples or any wounds that you
did open or you scratched in and open the pimple or something is vitamin E
vitamin E is perfect perfect for healing stuff it heals
pretty much anything anytime I get a cut or something or a scratch I put vitamin
E on there and it just takes it away in literally a day I see so much so much
change on the skin I'm going to go through the routine that I do in the
morning first and then I'll show you guys what I do at night a so we've tied
up the hair coat so I get up in the morning my face it's all washed I
cleanse it with the Bioderma cleanser have to read the products guys because
member I don't know what that is it's the 3 in 1 step cleansing milk I love
this one because I did have a dry skin problem for a long long long time I will
talk a little bit about that so the cleansing milk is a lot less harsh on my
skin I have used the philosophy cleanser which is super popular and I do also use
that one sometimes when I really wear a ton of makeup and I want it to really
all come off that when I find it a little bit more harsher on the skin so
I'll use that one but I for my everyday cleanser this is my best friend this is
what I use so when you're faced with all cleanse
the next step I do is I spray my mist on my face a lot of you guys want to know
how to make my anti-aging mist so I'm gonna share a little secret with you
guys I actually bought a smaller so cute I got this one from forever 21 it was
like a package that came with a bunch of little containers I also have my oil and
like a bottle with a pump that I got so I was like so excited I saw that so I
carry this one with me in my purse and I have this one at home so we have
big guy little guy let's start with the recipe what I've done is I've basically
filled up the bottle three quarters of the way with some water we are going to
iron there some glycerin I get this one from Walmart
so glycerin is super good for keeping moisture on the skin and I love to use
it even as like a nighttime cream because you just feel so so moisturized
and I love it so much the second ingredient very very important is my
vitamin C vitamin C is so good for anti-aging I have been using this I was
say for I think it's been about a month and a half now and I have noticed a ton
ton of progress on like fine lines on your face I especially get them around
the mouth lines here because I smile a lot and so that's the downside I forgot
smile a lot you can smile and so like don't smile just use their breasting the
RB face are you okay like why aren't you smiling yeah so vitamin C is another one of my
best friends all these guys are my best friends because they're making my skin
look good vitamin E I have two different bottles here one it's off of Amazon and
what is from Walmart it's one you'll find from the first eight aisle if you
guys are looking for it and that's where you also will find the glycerin one so
that's another ingredient in here and then I like to put oil in there so I'm
going to use coconut oil this guy is pretty much my stay here because I saw
the same before I had severe dry skin like my nose would be flaking I would
put foundation on my makeup would look fine and then my nose would be all dry
be flaking my forehead is flaking everywhere was flaking and when you have
dry skin and foundation I don't know if you guys have ever had it before my
foundation just doesn't stick on your skin like when you're dry imagine you
putting foundation on something that's so so dry and it's cracking the
foundation just looks so horrible so my sister was obsessed with coconut oil and
she suggested that I used oil in my face and this guy literally
saved my skin so that's the last ingredient we're going to put inside of
our mixture okay guys the first thing we're gonna add is our glycerin again
you don't have to measure how much you're putting in but just make sure
you're putting enough I would say if you use the bottle this size you can use a
good two tablespoons the next thing you want to add is your vitamin C again with
this one I would put a good two to three tablespoons because you do want a lot of
vitamin C on your skin and now we're gonna put some coconut oil so the funny
thing with coconut oil is that if it's hot inside it melts and if it's room
temperature or fairly cool like what it is now then it doesn't melt there we go
so I would say to put a good tablespoon of coconut oil in there okay so the last
thing we're going to put inside of our secret mist is our vitamin E so I would
put about one to two tablespoons so now we're all done some refreshing you
instantly feel all of the oil just on your skin I just love feeling hydrated
all the time this summertime I would always spray this on my face because
it's just so refreshing but in the winter and the fall coming up the air is
gonna get a bit more dry so it is really worth it to have this too and always
spray it on your face and we'll link below where you can find these little
guys so that you guys can carry it around in your purse as well because
it's always nice to just be out and randomly just before I apply my
moisturizer I use my Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen sunscreen is very very
important for your face because of course it protects you from even more
lines and sunscreen is one of the top if you guys look it up it's one of the top
things they recommend to always put on your face and I completely agree with it
because the Sun is beautiful and everything and you can roast under it
but I'd rather just put on that fake tan you know people because later on in life
you'll see what the songs do coconut oil is my moisturizer yes one
thing that people do not know about coconut oil is that it is a natural
sunscreen how cool is that yes it's oil but it also depends on the
temperature so it's pretty cool if it's really hot inside yes you're gonna look
like a melting a popsicle stick if it's cool and room-temperature you're not
gonna look at your skin and be like oh my god she's so oily I wear it every
single day and nobody ever tells me that my skin is super super oily so what I do
is I literally just take this amount on the palm of my hands and again when you
mix it that's when it gets all melted because you're mixing it with the heat
and then I just literally put it all over my face make sure you put it on
your eyelids your forehead this is like my special area because of my smile
lines so I get there I also put it along my neck you absolutely want to
moisturize your neck because you do get lines there as well it's a problem with
long nails you just get things underneath them so there you go guys
that's my moisturizer that's what I do every single day on my face does it look
super oily to you I actually don't even mind having a sort of wet oily look I
feel like it's really in right now to just be super natural and glowing so it
doesn't really bother me so funny because I went to Walmart and I was
buying some cream contour sticks and this lady I would say she was about
maybe close to 50 and she's like your skin is so beautiful it looks like those
silk balls you know those silk balls no I don't know what kind of balls are
talking about like silk I'm like thank you like that's so sweet you think my
skin looks like silk and she's like what do you use and I'm like I use coconut
oil on my face like that's my moisturizer which is like coconut oil
don't you get super oily and there's always that that stigma with putting oil
all over your face like your skin's gonna be super oily but at the end of
the day your skin does need to drink those oils your skin is
and begging for hydration speaking of hydration I said well that's what I use
morning at night and that's what you see on my face right now and am i super oily
it's just like no you're not oily at all I'm like well there you go and she's
like you don't use any creams on your face like everybody's always so shocked
because the market really pushes of course new skin products and new creams
and stuff like that I would prefer that it just said coconut oil and I'm like oh
coconut oil it's pure perfect the second step is vitamin C so vitamin
C like I was saying to guys before is absolutely amazing for lines so I
basically just put a few drops on the palm of my hand and the first area I go
to is my smile area cuz I love to smile so much and that's what happens when
your smile people remember I just look mean all the time don't do that all over
the forehead cuz you might get a couple of fine lines there around the sides
here I'm like reapplying oh girl is three times and down by the neck as well
you do not need a lot of this vitamin C. So that's literally my morning routine so besides taking care of your skin with
skin products water very important hydrates your skin it's amazing for your
body and I've noticed a huge huge change in my skin once I drink a ton of water I
drink approximately three liters some days if I go to the gym I'll drink up to
four and a half that's why I love drinking and push him because those days
I know I get four and a half liters of water and it's just super important for
hydrating your skin so if you guys don't drink water try to incorporate it slowly
I used to drink zero water my sister would be like how much water did you
have today and I'm like neither another really good tip if you
do have a pimple on your face and it's like really serious and it's just
staring you right in the face and in the mirror is tea tree oil you can also get
tea tree oil from Walmart make sure when you guys do use this on your pimples
that you use a cotton pad and use a new one every single time you touch the
actual bottle because you don't want the bacteria that you just put on your
pimple going onto the bottle again because then it contaminates it and it
doesn't do its job any more okay so now I'm going to show you guys what I like
to do at nighttime so if I'm coming home from the gym I immediately take all my
makeup off the makeup wipes that I like to use are from Walmart they're equate
brand so those the ones I like to use so it says cleansing and makeup removing
tablets with chamomile and vitamin E I.

Love to buy they have a box that comes
with I think it's like four or six packs I'm right on it I go muddles and my
favorite cleansing water is the Garnier very similar to the Bioderma of course
you guys can get this one at Walmart as well so what I like to do I use both of
them I use the Bioderma in and the Garnier obviously this one's more
affordable and I can be cheap when it comes to this stuff so I like to go for
them so what I like to do is I like to wet it with this it gets it all up moist
and it makes it just even more easier to clean a little bit of face so I'm gonna
take off all the oil that I just put on right now because I'm gonna show you
guys my nighttime routine I'm done cleansing I go right back to step 1
spray my face I like to use something a lot more intense so usually a drain that
you should be using something that's a bit more heavier so I like to use
grapeseed oil that sort of looks like it's like this greenish color and I have
it in this bottle with this pump it's the same package that I got with this
forever 21 sort of spray bottle too so what I like to do is I just like to pump
a couple of drops in the palm my hand and I just put it all over my
face with this make sure you get underneath the eye and then usually at
nighttime my lips are really dry so I do like to put some vitamin E on my lips
vitamin E is such a good lip balm I. Carry with me in my purse and I just
love using it all the time it just keeps your lips so hydrated for so many so
many hours can feel super super oily I. Love it and then the ultimate ultimate
is the vitamin C you have to put this at night so I put a couple of drops again
because vitamin C overnight is just gonna help tighten the skin I can feel
my skin dancing okay guys so that's basically what I do at nighttime it's
super easy basically just a ton of will put my mist on my face and make sure you
put vitamin C so you basically have everything you need before you go to bed
and when you wake up you're all refreshed another thing that's very
important for your skin is exfoliating I. Make my own exfoliator what I've put in
this bowl is some raw sugar so what I do is I mix some glycerin inside of here
and again I use a brush like this just to mix it all up and it is important
that if you guys do go to the gym to exfoliate your face every single day
right off to the gym because you do have to sweat all over your face and that
will cause you to break out over time it's even very important to absolute
your entire body if you can - I know if you have tan on your body you don't want
to exfoliate it I know it's suicide so that's what it looks like when it's done
and you mix it all up and you literally just apply it all over your face and you
just rub it in and then just wash it off and your skin is all fully in it and
it's 100% natural so this is completely a little bit off topic it's still for
the skin but it's a new product that I.

Have just tried from Saint
so central pest is the tanning company and product that I love to use on my
skin I love Santa PEZ it just gives me like this yellow all of the golden sort
of tone and I just love the color that it comes out and this one is a bronzing
lotion for the face so I found this one at Shoppers Drug Mart I will link it
below I really like it for days like Saturday or Sunday because those are the
days where I just give up on life and I'm just joking
some days on the weekends I don't want to apply any makeup so this one is just
super easy to use at first I didn't think I liked it but it takes a few
minutes for it to develop so that's what it looks like it already is very tinted
and when you put it on your face it does have a tint to it
but that's something I just wanted to show you guys if you guys are looking
for something quick and easy to put on your skin on weekends I will be using
this one a lot now because it's just super easy okay guys so that's it for my
skincare video I had so much fun showing you guys all the products that I use and
I hope it inspires you guys and hopefully you find a new product that
you like to use too and I'll see you guys next time I love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment